In order to help you understand our accounting process, this page has been created as a guide to answer any questions.
**Please note this if for direct account holders only and not GDS users**
INVOICING AND TIMESCALES
- You will receive a monthly invoice from us.
- This invoice is run by day 2 of every month. This is your total payable amount.
- You will also receive a supporting DAT file (details of transactions by pnr) by day 5 of every month.
- Your Direct Debit is taken on day 17 of every month or the next available working day.
- Any completed credits are deducted from the following months invoice.
DAT FILE INSTRUCTIONS
- To open the Backup Details (.dat file) please follow the instructions below,
- Save .dat file to any location on the hard drive or open the document in wordpad, word or notepad.
- Open Microsoft Excel
- Open .dat file via Excel if saved . – on the open screen, select ‘all files’ to view the .dat document. If copied, paste into excel
- A Text Import Wizard pop-up box will appear
- Select the Delimited button on the pop-up box - click Next
- Ensure the Tab and Comma boxes are ticked - click Finish
- Your dat file will provide you with the following information:
Should you have any difficulty with the above process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries such as a replacement dat file or invoice, please contact Credit Control by emailing email@example.com
For queries relating to specific booking information such as status or itinerary, please contact Eurostar4Agents:
- calling : 03448 242 524 (Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays)
- emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org