The Standard fare is available at a low price when booking tickets in advance. Nevertheless, the after-sales conditions still offer great flexibility.
- One-way fare available in Standard.
- Subject to availability.
- Fare exchangeable free of charge up to 7 days prior to departure, exchangeable thereafter for a fee of €15.
- Any price difference between the old and new tickets will apply.
- Fare refundable up to 7 days prior to departure, non-refundable thereafter.
More benefits for your customers
- Comfortable seats in a cosy and convivial environment.
- Power outlets for using or recharging electronic devices during the trip and for staying connected.
- Free WI-FI internet connection provided on the train to stay connected during your trip. Subject to the technical availability of the service.
- In the Thalys Welcome Bar a large selection of drinks and hot/cold snacks are available for sale.
- To save time, the traveller can also buy metro, tramway and bus tickets at the Thalys Welcome Bar (for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne and Aix-la-Chapelle), for stress-free transfers on their arrival at the station.