Ski train departure times changed due to strike action on 27 and 28 December
Due to ongoing national strike action in France which resulted in the closure of some railway lines in the Alps region we have had no option but to change the departure times of the direct night Ski train (train 9096) on Friday 27 December and the direct day Ski train on Saturday 28 December (train 9092). These unavoidable changes ensure that both trains can still run by avoiding the line closures put in place by SNCF. The trains will now depart as follows:
Friday 27 December 2019 (Train 9096 (19.45) - London St Pancras to Moutiers and Bourg St Maurice)
- Original departure time: Friday 27 December 9096 (19.45 London St Pancras)
- New earlier departure time: Friday 27 December 9096 (13.01 London St Pancras)
- New approximate arrival time of 21.00 Moutier and 21.42 Bourg St Maurice
- Additional stop in Albertville at approximately 20.26
Saturday 28 December 2019 (Train 9092 (09.45) - London St Pancras to Moutiers and Bourg St Maurice)
- Original departure time: Saturday 28 December 9092 (09.45 London St Pancras)
- New earlier departure time: Saturday 28 December 9092 (08.04 London St Pancras)
- New arrival time of 16.48 Moutiers and 17.29 Bourg St Maurice
Please arrive at the station two hours before the new departure time shown above with your existing tickets.
As the new arrival time of the 9096 train on Friday 27 December is now significantly earlier you will need to arrange accommodation for the additional night and re-arrange onward travel transportation. There will also be an additional stop in Albertville for those who may wish to stay there.
As this is a last minute change please disregard the original times shown on printed or digital tickets and the time shown in Manage your booking or your online account.
If this new time is not suitable you can either exchange your ticket for free for an alternative date in the future or request a full refund at /disruption. Please be aware that there is very limited availability to exchange over the Christmas period. We are sorry for the impact this will have on your plans.