We continue to operate our services but in light of the developing situation and following the border restrictions introduced by the French Government, we are adapting our timetable and reducing the number of services each day. The reduced timetable will allow those that are required to travel to do so, across a small number of services to reflect lower demand.
We will publish daily updates here to confirm the timetable each day for the following day. For those customers who still wish to travel, we advise you to check with us from 09:00 GMT/ 10:00 CET the day before your booked journey.
We can confirm that we’ve had to cancel all ski trains for the rest of this year’s season. All ski resorts in France have now closed because of increased border controls and restrictions on day-to-day movement agreed by the government due to coronavirus. The list of cancelled ski trains are as follows:
- 9096 train from London to Bourg St Maurice on 20/03, 27/03, 03/04, 10/04
- 9092 train from London to Bourg St Maurice on 21/03, 28/03, 04/04, 11/04
- 9094 train from Bourg St Maurice to London on 21/03, 28/03, 04/04, 11/04
- 9098 train from Bourg St Maurice to London on 21/03, 28/03, 04/04, 11/04
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding at this difficult time.
Passenger wishes to exchange their ticket for another day
To exchange ticket if it is PRIOR to the booked travel date and time
- Rebook the same booking class on the new date if available.
- If the original booking class is not available, book the next available booking class within the same cabin class.
- Update the SI field with the following messaging - SI 9F INVOL DATE CHANGE DUE TO CANCELLATIONS on DD MM 2020.
- There is no need to collect the additional fare or exchange fee.
- IMPORTANT: The exchange and reissue must be completed before the train is due to depart.
To exchange ticket if it is PAST the original booked travel date and time
- Create a new booking and ticket as normal
- The original ticket can be refunded via BSP link for the affected sector (please include details of the new PNR and ticket number on the application)
- If the new booking is at a higher cost, email ticket numbers and booking reference for both original and new booking to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the fare difference be refunded via an ACM.
- IMPORTANT: The new ticket must be booked in a new PNR
Please check eurostar4agents.com for further updates.