Print at home tickets give customers complete control over when and where to get hold of their tickets. Then all they need to do is turn up and go.
How to print tickets at home
- Go to Manage a booking at eurostar.com
- Log in using the six-letter booking reference and traveller’s surname
- Click Download and print tickets
- You can then print directly or save the ticket on your computer to print later
Print at home is not available for:
- Train and hotel package bookings. Instead, travellers should bring their six-letter booking reference and the card they paid with to the station, allowing a little extra time to use a Eurostar ticket machine or go to the ticket office.
- Onward travel in the UK. Travellers can print tickets for the Eurostar section of their journey at home, but will need to collect National Rail tickets at the station.
- Bookings made 49 hours or less before travel. Travellers should bring their six-letter booking reference and the card they paid with to the station, allowing a little extra time to collect their tickets.
- Group bookings. If more than nine people are travelling, tickets must be collected at the station using the six-letter booking reference and payment card.
- Print at home is currently only available for Eurostar travel. If you have booked an indirect service for your customer, they will be able to collect their tickets from the station using their six-letter booking reference without a credit card (assuming the ticket has been booked using your business account)
Print at home FAQs
How do travellers check in at the station with a print at home ticket?
Simply scan the barcode at the bottom of the ticket on the check-in gate.
How quickly can travellers print their ticket after booking?
As soon as their e-tickets are issued they can use their six-letter booking reference and surname to log in and print their tickets.
What if they change their booking after they’ve printed their tickets?
Once the change has been made, they can log in again and print their updated tickets.
What if their inbound booking is changed after the outbound train has left?
The new ticket(s) can be printed from anywhere. They just need to log in at eurostar.com and click Download and print tickets.
Does the print at home process affect refunds or cancellations?
No. Print at home is just another way of collecting tickets.
Will the price show on a print at home ticket?
No, not on the print out. The price will show on the itinerary they’ll see when they log in at eurostar.com though.
There’s more than one traveller on a booking, can they each print their own ticket?
If there are multiple travellers on one booking, any of them can log in using the six-letter booking reference and their own surname.
When they click Download and print tickets, they’ll see all the tickets on the booking so can either print them all or just the PDF page(s) relevant to them.
What if print at home doesn’t work?
Travellers can still collect their tickets at the station by taking their six-letter booking reference and payment card to a Eurostar ticket machine or the ticket office.
Can a print at home ticket be downloaded and used on a mobile device?
No, unfortunately not. Tickets must be printed to be valid.
How many times can a print at home ticket be printed?
There’s no limit.
What if a traveller forgets to take their print at home ticket to the station?
They can still collect their ticket at a Eurostar ticket machine or ticket office, using their six-letter booking reference and the card they paid with.
Please note: once a ticket’s been printed at the station (either at a machine or in the ticket office), the print at home option will no longer be available.
Is there a deadline for printing tickets at home?
Yes. Travellers must print their tickets no later than one hour before departure. If they’ve left it too late, they’ll need to collect their tickets at the station using their six-letter booking reference and payment card.
Can the ticket of the return segment be printed once the outbound train has departed?
Travellers should print both tickets for their journey prior to their outbound train departure as once their journey has commenced they cannot reprint from eurostar.com