TAKE THE STRESS-FREE ROUTE TO THE SLOPES
Since the 17th July at 8.00 am you are able to book our direct ski trains to the French Alps, giving access to top ski resorts like Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Meribel and Les Arcs, all a short coach ride from the station.
Travellers can head straight to the slopes between 20 December 2019 and 11 April 2020, leaving from St Pancras International or Ashford International
- Two trains a week (leaving London on Friday evening and Saturday morning) will run
- Additional trains will be available over the February Half Term. (an outbound overnight service on Saturday 15 February, and an inbound morning service on Sunday 23 February)
- No trains will stop at Ashford on 27, 28, 29 December, 4, 5 January, 22 or 23 February as the station will be closed for engineering works. Customers travelling on ski trains on these dates will need to board and alight in London.
- Tickets are from just £160 return
- Journeys originating from the continent can be booked. This can only be booked only as a single journey.
- Enjoy a relaxed ambience, with no alcohol permitted on board our night trains
- Super Peak pricing for journeys originating from the UK (single and return journeys) will be applied for travel between the 14 and 15 February inclusive
- Super Peak pricing for journeys originating from the Continent (single journeys) will be applied for travel on the 22 and 23 February
Outbound services (9092) from 20 December 2019 to 4 April 2020
Inbound services (9095) from 28 December 2019 to 11 April 2020.
Outbound services (9096) from 20 December 2019 to Fri 4 April 2020.
Inbound services (9099) from 28 December 2019 to 11 April 2020*
Click here for the full ski timetable and here for the full range of fares.