A technical issue has recently arisen where a small portion of revalidated/reissued GDS-Air bookings do not give the option the print the ticket via Eurostar.com or through the Eurostar app.
We therefore recommend to follow the steps indicated here below.
- The passenger or the TMC agent reissues/revalidates a ticket, either via the online booking tool or directly through GDS-Air.
- The passenger or the TMC agent needs to go to ‘’Manage a booking’’ on Eurostar.com or to the Eurostar app to attempt to print/download the ticket.
- If the ticket can be printed/downloaded, no further action will be required.
- If the ticket cannot be printed or downloaded by the passenger, the passenger will need to contact their TMC agent, and the TMC agent will need to contact our Application Support department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the ticket cannot be printed/downloaded by the TMC agent, please contact Application Support.
The workaround is thus to e-mail the PNRs to Application Support, and Eurostar can subsequently correct those PNRs. Our station staff in London, Paris, Brussels or Lille will also have the ability to correct those PNRs for the passenger. Please note that Eurostar has no dedicated desk in Rotterdam or Amsterdam.
We wish to apologise for any inconvenience caused.