From 1st July 2020, we have introduced more flexibility across our Public fare range to give customers the peace of mind to change their mind. Here’s how our new fares work:
- Customers can now book a seat on our core and non-core routes and rearrange their trip with no exchange fee as many times as they like up to 14 days before departure.
- They’ll have to pay the difference in fare if their new ticket is more expensive. But they won’t get a refund of the difference if they exchange for a cheaper fare.
- If they exchange their tickets 13 days or less before departure, customers will be charged a fee of £30/€40/$55 in Standard or £40/€50/$60 in Standard Premier plus the difference in fare.
- Flexibility doesn’t apply to any tickets purchased before today (1 July 2020) or to tickets purchased on our intra-Schengen routes between Calais/Lille and Brussels or Brussels and Amsterdam/Rotterdam.
- The new lead-in fare is £39/€44 one way for Paris and Brussels, and £40/€46 one way for Amsterdam/Rotterdam
Please find the faresheets by clicking here .