Thank you for your interest in partnering with Eurostar.
An account with Eurostar allows partners to purchase tickets and pay by monthly direct debit for the previous months bookings, subject to the necessary credit checks and contractual agreements. Partners need to generate sales of £10,000 per annum to be eligible for an account, subject to terms and conditions.
We have two main types of contract available
- Distribution contract - stand alone train ticket sales for both leisure and business partners
- Tour Operator contract - for packaged leisure holiday products
The technical bit…
There are number of different ways to work with us depending on your business needs.
Voyager is our own reservation system and partners are required to provide IP addresses for staff that will use it.
- GDS Air (9F) for booking business tickets as you would with an airline. Agents must have IATA accreditation. Segment fees apply.
- The Eurostar API. Available to partners generating more than £20,000 in sales per annum.
- Eurostar for Business allows you to easily manage your bookings and track your travel spend on a secure, dedicated business platform. The new portal has been designed with business travel in mind, offering organisations of any size a seamless start to their travel experience with all bookings easily accessible in one place.
Please complete the relevant application form below and return to Eurostar Trade Contracts at the following address:
Click here for Distribution Contract Application Form
Click here for Tour Operator Application Form
Register here for Eurostar 4 Business: https://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/eurostar-for-business
- All partners are required to agree to receive Eurostar product & operational emails
- Partners will be eligible for Concessionary travel fares once an account has been active for 6 months and on the basis that a minimum of £10,000 of annual sales are maintained.