Thank you for your interest in partnering with Eurostar.
An account with Eurostar allows partners to purchase tickets and pay by monthly direct debit for the previous months bookings, subject to the necessary credit checks and contractual agreements. We have two main types of contract available
- Distribution contract - stand alone train ticket sales for both leisure and business partners
- Tour Operator contract - for packaged leisure holiday products
The technical bit…
There are number of different ways to work with us depending on your business needs.
Voyager is our own reservation system and partners are required to provide IP addresses for staff that will use it.
- GDS Air (9F) for booking business tickets as you would with an airline. Agents must have IATA accreditation.
- The Eurostar API. Available to partners generating more than £20,000 in sales per annum.
Please note that all new applications need to be able to demonstrate a minimum annual turnover of £10,000 of sales booked through our online tool ‘Eurostar for business’ before the opening of an account can be considered.
Eurostar for business allows you to easily manage your bookings and track your travel spend on a secure, dedicated business platform.
Registering to use Eurostar for business is quick and easy – further details can be found here
If you are now selling more than £10,000 of tickets per year and would like to apply for an account, please complete the relevant application form below and return to Eurostar Trade Contracts at the following address:
Click here for Distribution Contract Application Form
Click here for Tour Operator Application Form
- All partners are required to agree to receive Eurostar product & operational emails
- Partners will be eligible for Concessionary travel fares once an account has been active for 6 months and on the basis that a minimum of £10,000 of annual sales are maintained.