As you will know, the UK is relaxing its travel rules for fully vaccinated passengers. Please see below for more information.
CHANGES TO RULES
From Friday 07 January 2022, fully vaccinated passengers travelling to the UK:
- no longer need to take a pre-departure COVID-19 test
- no longer need to self-isolate on arrival
Fully vaccinated passengers still need to:
- complete a passenger locator form
- book a mandatory Day 2 COVID-19 test to be taken within 2 days of arrival. From Sunday 09 January 2022, lateral flow tests are again accepted for the Day 2 test. So you can book a lateral flow test or a PCR one.
- provide proof of full vaccination
The rules for fully vaccinated passengers also apply to children under 18 regardless of their vaccination status. Please note that:
- an adult may include someone under 18 on their passenger locator form if travelling together and staying at the same address in the UK
- children under 5 do not have to take a Day 2 test
We just wanted to remind you that in order to support our customers, we are extending the offer of fee-free exchanges until 31 January 2022.
You can make fee-free exchanges before departure in your booking system and the exchange fees will automatically be waived. Customers will only need to pay the difference in fare if their new ticket is a higher price.
Please note that if a new ticket is a lower price, we’re unable to refund the difference.