The following options will be available when Eurostar authorises GDS-Air agents, booking via UK points of sale, to exchange tickets free of charge.
- Reissues can be completed within the same PNR before departure by doing an 'involuntary reissue'.
- Rebook the same booking class in a brand-new PNR on the new date if available.
- All rebookings will need to be issued within 60 days after the date of travel
- If the original booking class is not available, book the next available fare bucket within the same cabin class.
- Please leave the sectors live on the original booking in the GDS, allowing the ticket to expire. When the passenger no shows, this will not be a problem.
- Once you have rebooked, you will need to apply for a refund of the original booking via the BSP link.
- When completing the refund application, please state the reason (example: cancellation / weather conditions / strike) in the notes box and also include the new PNR as without that your application will be rejected.
- Please do NOT claim an e-voucher on behalf of the passenger, as e-vouchers are not compatible with GDS systems.