Going from the Netherlands to London is about to get easier than ever.
From just £35 each way* you can go from the heart of one city to the centre of the other. No airport transfers. No need to get off the train at Brussels. No hassle.
Since 2018, Eurostar has provided a seamless journey from London to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. The new connection –direct both ways– will provide hassle-free travel between these iconic European cities and a compelling reason for travellers to switch from plane to train.
Our first direct return train leaves Amsterdam Centraal on 30 April 2020. And we’ll start departing from Rotterdam on 18 May.
For more information, click here
*Fare is from £35 one way in Standard class valid from/to Amsterdam Centraal station or Rotterdam Centraal to/from London St Pancras International. Lead-in fare are subject to availability at the time of booking. Full fare sheets provided in the link above
Reasons your customers should travel with us:
- Up to 80% less CO2 emissions than flying between the Netherlands and London**.
- Go from city centre to city centre. No airport transfers, no hassle.
- You see more when you don’t fly. So sit back, relax and take in the views en route.
- It doesn’t cost the earth to go green. Unlike flying, there are no hidden costs.
- We plant a tree for every train we run - that’s 20,000 trees each year.