How to sign up
In order to join Eurostar For Business, your company needs to be registered first – this can be done by an appointed admin, a travel manager, or a PA for example.
Choose the sign-up process that applies to you :
- If you are an appointed admin or book travel on behalf of someone else
- Register with a company email address. If you already use a company email address for a leisure account, you can transfer it over to Eurostar For Business
- Enter company details, including name, address, phone number and company registration number
- Once registered, you will become the admin. You can book travel on behalf of others and see a dashboard showing all of the company’s travel
- As an admin, you can invite others to join the account so that they can book their own travel
- If you book your own travel
- You will need an invite from the admin to join the account.
- Register with a company email address and enter a few details. If you already use a company email address for a leisure account, you can transfer it over.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to book your own tickets and see a dashboard showing your individual travel.
Be One of the first to join:
New customers, register your details below and a member of the team will reach out to welcome you on board when we go live. Pre-Register here.