Due to restrictions put in place by the governments in the UK, France and Belgium, there are some changes to our assistance services:
- Pre-booked assistance services will be available in London, Paris, and Brussels from Wednesday 13 May 2020. There are some changes to our normal service to bear in mind.
- We're unable to provide a turn up and go service. Please contact us to book at least 48 hours before you're due to travel. Call us on +44 (0)3442 186 186 from the UK, 01 70 70 60 88 from France, or 0207 16 83 25 from Belgium or the Netherlands and choose option 4. Or email us at email@example.com with 'special assistance' in the subject line. We're open between 09:00 and 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday.
- Our teams are unable to help with luggage at this time. Please only bring luggage which you can carry yourself.
- In Paris and Brussels, all customers must wear a face mask at all times due to measures imposed by the French and Belgian governments. In London, a mask must be worn after passport control.
- We will try to adhere to social distancing guidelines as much as possible which may mean our service is delivered slightly differently than it usually would be. We'll take the specific needs of each customer into account - please follow the guidance of our teams.
- If you've already made a booking with us, our team will be in contact with you to discuss our service.