Please find the instructions for GDS users here below.
- Passengers with bookings, for all journeys between Monday 16 March until Saturday 01 August 2020 inclusive, are entitled to a rebooking for a later trip (subject to payment of a possible difference in price between the original and the new ticket).
- All rebookings will need to be issued within 12 months after the original date of travel
- Rebook the same booking class in a brand-new PNR on the new date if available.
- If the original booking class is not available, book the next available fare bucket within the same cabin class.
- Please leave the sectors live on the original booking in the GDS, allowing the ticket to expire. When the passenger no shows, this will not be a problem.
- Once you have rebooked, you will need to apply for a refund of the original booking via the BSP link.
- When completing the refund application, please state in the notes box that you are applying due to Covid-19 and also include the new PNR as without that your application will be rejected.
- Please do NOT claim an e-voucher on behalf of the passenger, as e-vouchers are not compatible with GDS systems.