To provide our customers with flexibility and peace of mind during the ongoing health crisis, we have implemented a Coronavirus Policy. You can offer your passengers one of the below options:
Direct bookings between London/Ebbsfleet/Ashford and Lille/Paris/Brussels/Rotterdam/Amsterdam bookings only
- For all travel dates between Friday 13th March 2020 and Monday 7th September 2020 inclusive, passengers can obtain an e-voucher at the monetary value of their current Eurostar reservation. They claim their e-voucher by filling in our webform here: https://help.eurostar.com/covid19/#/
- E-vouchers are valid for a new reservation to be made on the Eurostar website up to 12 months after the initial travel date, and for a new journey within 180 days.
- In case the value of the new reservation is lower than the value of the e-voucher, the remaining amount of the e-voucher can then be used against another booking. In case the value of the new booking is higher than the original booking, the fare difference will need to be paid
For travel dates between Friday 13th March 2020 and Sunday 31st May 2020:
- A free of charge exchange applies to cancelled trains only.
- Free exchanges are possible directly in your booking tools
For travel dates between Monday 1st June 2020 and Saturday 1st August 2020:
- An exchange without fees or fare difference is applied to all trains
- Free exchanges can be processed in your booking tools up until 30th September, for a new journey available within the booking horizon
For travel between 2nd August and 7th September 2020*:
If the train is cancelled: A free exchange
- Free exchanges are possible in your booking tools between 3rd July and 30 November.
If the train runs: An exchange without fees
- An exchange without fees can be processed between 3rd July and up to departure.
- The exchange fees will automatically be waved, but the customer must pay for the difference in fare between the initial booking and the new booking
* We will communicate our timetable for this period with 10 days notice
Disneyland® Paris services:
Please click here for information about Disneyland® Paris.
Lyon South of France services
For any booking on our direct trains between London and Lyon, Avignon or Marseille, you can offer one of the below options:
- An e-voucher for the value of the booking
- Claim an e-voucher via https://help.eurostar.com/covid19/#/
- The e-voucher is valid for 12 months and can be used for any booking made on Eurostar.com
- Exchange onto an indirect service for the same dates of travel (all passengers & all legs of the journey), with no fees or fare difference.
- Make a new booking for the same travel dates on an indirect service
- Exchange onto an indirect service for alternative dates – no exchange fees, customers will need to pay any difference in fare.
- Make a new booking for different travel dates on an indirect service
Ski train services
Ski trains usually open for sale in July.
Please continue to check eurostar4agents.com for updates on when the season will be available to book