Due to restrictions put in place by the governments in the UK, France and Belgium, there are some changes to our assistance services:
- Pre-booked assistance services will be available in London, Paris, and Brussels from Wednesday 13 May 2020. There are some changes to our normal service to bear in mind.
- We're unable to provide a turn up and go service. Please contact us to book at least 48 hours before you're due to travel. Call us on +44 (0)3442 186 186 from the UK, 01 70 70 60 88 from France, or 0207 16 83 25 from Belgium or the Netherlands and choose option 4. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'special assistance' in the subject line. We're open between 09:00 and 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday.
- Our teams are unable to help with luggage at this time. Please only bring luggage which you can carry yourself.
- All customers must wear a face mask at all times due to measures imposed by the governments.
- We will try to adhere to social distancing guidelines as much as possible which may mean our service is delivered slightly differently than it usually would be. We'll take the specific needs of each customer into account - please follow the guidance of our teams.
- If you've already made a booking with us, our team will be in contact with you to discuss our service.
In line with governmental advice and legislation related to the COVID-19 outbreak and the changing situation means that we are currently unable to offer our usual catering services. With immediate effect we will no longer be serving our regular at seat meal and drinks service to customers onboard in Business Premier and Standard Premier. Additionally, Café Métropole, our onboard bar buffet will be closed until further notice.
Governmental advice and legislation related to the COVID-19 outbreak in France and Belgium means that the availability of refreshments to buy in stations is extremely restricted. We’d recommend bringing your own refreshments with you for your journey.
The same legislation has meant we’ve had to close our Business Premier lounges in London, Paris and Brussels. This isn’t a decision we’ve taken lightly and we hope to reopen them as soon as possible.
LUGGAGE AND BIKE SERVICES
Due to current travel restrictions, we're unable to provide our usual EuroDespatch luggage service and our bike on board service.
You can still bring a folding bike or children's bike on board as long as it is no longer than 85cm in length and it's carried in a protective bag which covers the whole bike. This is to protect your bike, other people and their luggage at the station, when going through security, and on board.
If you need to arrange luggage delivery, First Luggage is still operating, but their same day delivery service isn't available. You can call them on +44 (0)1895 450 187.