Please read the terms and conditions set out below. They govern the relationship between Eurostar International Limited ("Eurostar") and anyone accessing and using this website.
This website is intended to provide a service to travel agents and to those in the travel industry. If you do not fit that description, while you are welcome to view this site, we would recommend that you go to eurostar.com.
1. By accessing or using this website you accept and agree to be subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All copyright material, trademarks, logos and other intellectual property of Eurostar or its associated companies contained within or accessed via this website is protected by the law related to intellectual property. Unless specifically indicated otherwise, all such material on this website is only available for your personal use or the provision of information to your customers ("the Permitted Purposes").
3. Except for the Permitted Purposes, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast or adapt this website or any material contained in it. You may not use it at all in a misleading or derogatory way. If you are in any doubt about the propriety of an intended use of material from the website, please contact us.
4. If you upload an image to our website (the “Image”), by doing so, you are agreeing that Eurostar may reproduce, use, publish, display and broadcast such Image, whether directly or indirectly, for any purpose, any number of times and on an medium of Eurostar’s choosing. You agree that Eurostar may use the Image in combination with other images, text and graphics and cropped, altered or modified. You warrant to us that the Image can lawfully be used as provided herein and that the Image does not violate any third party rights.
5. Eurostar is not liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage or expense which may arise directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the use of, or any dealings with any of the information contained in this website, except to the extent that such liability may not by law be disclaimed.
6. The fares quoted in this website are those fares which may be purchased in the UK (and through Eurostar directly, or through agents in the UK). All services and fares described are subject to availability.
7. Eurostar's Conditions of Carriage apply to all travel on Eurostar trains.
8. While Eurostar has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct, Eurostar cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions or any information which may be incomplete, inaccurate, or may become out of date, including information as to fare conditions or times.
9. If you wish to set up a hyperlink between your website and this website, you must ask for our permission, supplying details of your proposal.