In order to enable P@H (print-at-home) for French provinces there are changes implemented to the way bookings are made on Elgar.
What does this mean?
Passenger will be able to print both Eurostar and TGV ticket at home and will no longer need a ATB ticket.
- All ELGAR users should take note : changes are being made which will affect the input of family names on ELGAR when the booking includes a French Province segment
- The family name command will no longer be available
- Passengers with the same surname will have to be entered in individually
- This change is taking place to enable passengers with a TGV segment to be able to print their tickets at home.
- A full roll out of the restrictions will take place in the next few months. This is not yet live.
- Please note that the change will not affect group bookings
- Please refer to the How to Book page for more details (check the Elgar guides)