We are aware of some discrepancies with regards to the schedules that are in the GDS. Whilst we are working with the scheduling teams to rectify this, this is taking longer than anticipated because this involves third parties that then implement these changes on our behalf. We appreciate this is frustrating, in order to aid you with the booking process we'd advise taking a look at our top tips below:
- We advise to check www.eurostar.com for the latest availability as this matches our live availability in our native system.
- If your passenger has to book a public fare urgently for a train that is not visible on the GDS, we advise agents to call our Trade Sales department on 03448 242 524 to make a booking and take payment on their business account number. Alternatively tickets can be booked on www.eurostar.com using a credit or debit card.
- If a Corporate fare needs to be booked for a missing train, then this can be done via the GDS Helpdesk on 03448 224 334. In Order for us to book the correct fare, please have a previous booking to hand, that has been made in the last 60 days on that route deal.
- If a train is showing but at the incorrect time to what you can see on www.eurostar.com please try and sell the sectors, and end the booking, we should then respond with a time change and the time should reflect correctly.
- If you come across a missing train or a train that does not exist on www.eurostar.com and needs to be removed from the GDS, please send this to GDS.firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to give a time frame due to the involvement of more than one department.
- When making an exchange we always advise to check availability in a separate PNR and not in the same booking as we cannot reinstate an original ticket, or on www.eurostar.com.
- We advise agents not to guarantee a passenger that they have been booked on a certain train until that confirmed sector and seating comes back to the agent.
- When checking availability for any Brussels trains that go onwards to Amsterdam (9114, 9112, 9126, 9150) we advise to check the following news article here.
- General availability and seating tips for the Brussels route can be found here.