On 06 March 2018 the current zone configuration for French Provinces will be updated. As part of this process, five of the current bookable destinations will change zones and be subject to the applicable difference in fare.
- Besancon will move from zone A to zone B
- Poitiers will move from zone A to zone B
- Clermont Ferrand will move from zone B to zone C
- Limoges will move from zone B to zone C
- Agen will move from zone C to zone D
To ensure that your bookings are not impacted by the associated changes to the RIT and Group fares, all provisional bookings will need to be finalised before 5pm on Monday 05 March 2018.
Tickets issued from 06 March will be subject to the fares for the new zones allocated to these destinations.
We will also be introducing 39 brand new destinations for sale and travel from 06 March 2018. New RIT fare sheets are being created to reflect all of these changes and will follow in due course.
Should you require any further information please contact Eurostar4Agents on firstname.lastname@example.org / 03448 242524