Cancelled trains, and any disruption information can be found on the home screen, and here.
We do not add annotations, or send cancellation messages within the GDS on each booking, passengers are usually contacted providing we have their contact details entered during the manage a booking process when printing off their tickets.
Not receiving Eurostar4Agents disruption emails regarding cancelled trains? Sign up here.
If we offer free exchanges and the passenger wishes to exchange their ticket for another day:
To exchange ticket if it is PRIOR to the booked travel date and time
- Rebook the same booking class on the new date if available.
- If the original booking class is not available, book the next available booking class within the same cabin class.
- Update the SI field with the following messaging - SI 9F INVOL DATE CHANGE DUE TO CANCELLATIONS DD/MM/YYYY. (If the train is not cancelled and we are offering a free exchange please replace this with the reason for changing free of charge, i.e INVOL DATE CHANGE DUE TO STRIKES DD/MM/YY.)
- There is no need to collect the additional fare or exchange fee.
- Please use the NEW fare basis code and change the value to Zero.
- IMPORTANT: The exchange and reissue must be completed before the original train is due to depart.
To exchange ticket if it is PAST the original booked travel date and time
- Create a new booking and ticket as normal
- The original ticket can be refunded via BSP link for the affected sector (please include details of the new PNR and ticket number on the application)
- If the new booking is at a higher cost, email ticket numbers and booking reference for both original and new booking to email@example.com requesting that the fare difference be refunded via an ACM.
- IMPORTANT: The new ticket MUST be booked in a new PNR
If we offer refund and the passenger requests a refund:
GDS bookings: Please submit a request via BSP link and enter “Requested due to Cancellations DD/MM/YY" in the notes including the train number.
(If the train is not cancelled and we are offering a refund please replace this with the reason for refunding, i.e REQUESTED REFUND DUE TO STRIKES DD/MM/YY.)
ELGAR BOOKINGS ONLY
If we offer free exchanges and a passenger wishes to exchange their ticket for another day:
Please create a new booking (in the same class of service) and ticket as normal and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with booking references for the original and new bookings and your Business / BAF account number. A refund will then be processed for the fare difference and the original cancelled train.
If we offer refunds and a passenger requests a refund:
Please email email@example.com with the original booking reference and your Business / BAF account number. A refund will then processed. *Please note this is for Elgar bookings only*
For any bookings made directly with Eurostar4agents
Please call us directly on 03448 242 524 and we will arrange an exchange.
If you require a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the original booking reference and your Business / BAF account number. A refund will then processed. *Please note this is for bookings made directly with Eurostar4agents only*.