If we offer free exchanges and the passenger wishes to exchange their ticket for another day:
To exchange ticket if it is PRIOR to the booked travel date and time
- Rebook the same booking class on the new date if available.
- If the original booking class is not available, book the next available booking class within the same cabin class.
- Update the SI field with the following messaging - SI 9F INVOL DATE CHANGE DUE TO CANCELLATIONS DD/MM/YYYY.
- There is no need to collect the additional fare or exchange fee.
- Please use the NEW fare basis code and change the value to Zero.
- IMPORTANT: The exchange and reissue must be completed before the original train is due to depart.
To exchange ticket if it is PAST the original booked travel date and time
- Create a new booking and ticket as normal
- The original ticket can be refunded via BSP link for the affected sector (please include details of the new PNR and ticket number on the application)
- If the new booking is at a higher cost, email ticket numbers and booking reference for both original and new booking to email@example.com requesting that the fare difference be refunded via an ACM.
- IMPORTANT: The new ticket MUST be booked in a new PNR
If we offer refund and the passenger requests a refund:
Please submit a request via BSP link and enter “Requested due to Cancellations DD/MM/YY" in the notes including the train number.
If we offer free exchanges and a passenger wishes to exchange their ticket for another day:
Please create a new booking (in the same class of service) and ticket as normal and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with booking references for the original and new bookings and your Business / BAF account number. A refund will then be processed for the fare difference and the original cancelled train.
If we offer refunds and a passenger requests a refund:
Please email email@example.com with the original booking reference and your Business / BAF account number. A refund will then processed.
For any bookings made directly with Eurostar4agents
Please call us directly on 03448 242 524 and we will arrange an exchange.
If you require a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the original booking reference and your Business / BAF account number. A refund will then processed.