You will still make group bookings via the Eurostar Groups department. You can submit a booking request via eurostar.com Groups webform, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is also available over the phone from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm on + 44 (0) 3448 224 800.
We will require at the point of holding a booking the accurate passenger breakdown between adult and children as this can no longer be amended once bookings are held.
Booking conditions applicable from 11th November 2019:
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the overall group booking value is to be paid up to and no later than 30 days after the booking has been created. You will be given a date for payment at the time of holding the reservation, which may be slightly earlier than the 30 days due to bank holidays/weekends.
- If no deposit is taken within 30 days after the booking has been made, the booking is automatically cancelled.
- If you change the booking before the deposit is paid, the amount of the deposit will be updated
- If you change the booking after the deposit has been paid but before the payment of the balance, the amount of the balance will be recalculated and updated. Please note the deposit is non-refundable per ticket, so any deposit paid for tickets which are then cancelled will be non-refundable and will not contribute towards the remaining balance.
- The full balance has to be payed no later than 30 days before the departure date
- If no balance is taken 30 days before departure, the booking is automatically cancelled and the deposit is not refunded
For bookings made less than 30 days before departure, the balance must be paid upon creation of the booking
After sales conditions:
- Tickets are fully exchangeable until 30 days inclusive before outbound travel
- Tickets are non-exchangeable between 29 days or less before outbound travel
- You can exchange the date, time, one leg or the whole journey
- There are no fees for the exchange, but the fare difference between the original fares and the current availability of the new service will be charged. Please note that if the new fare is cheaper than the original, the fare difference will not be refunded
- We can exchange to a different class of services (from Standard to Standard premier or Business Premier, or Business Premier to Standard) but the fare difference will never be refunded if the new ticket is at a lower price than the original
- Tickets are 80% refundable up until 30 inclusive before outbound travel
- Tickets are 50% refundable between 29 and 8 days before outbound travel
- Tickets are non-refundable between 7 days or less before outbound travel
- There must be at least 10 passengers on the reservation travelling together at all times. No refunds are possible if they reduce the group size to under 10 passengers.
- You cannot cancel one leg only, the whole booking has to be cancelled if claiming for a refund
Payment of the deposit and the final balance:
Please note that it will be your responsibility to ensure that the payment is received on time.
Any payment to be made via business account or card must be done by phone to avoid missing payment deadlines and bookings expiring.
All reservations paid by BACS must be received and cleared by the due date, you must allow sufficient time for this to arrive we do not take any responsibility for any payments not reaching us on time and we would need to rebook at current availability.
Destinations and fares:
For travel after 31st October 2019, we will be able to make bookings to direct Eurostar destinations only.
Please note that youth fares will no longer be available.
Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions.