If your clients travel with us regularly, Eurostar Frequent Traveller is our way of saying thank you, merci and dank je wel to our passengers living in the UK, France and Belgium.
For each trip, they’ll earn points to put towards everything from luxury hotel stays and designer luggage, to tasty treats and free train tickets.
How to join
Travellers who spend at least £250/€285 on a one-way or return journey can join within 3 months at eurostar.com.
How to earn points
Simply quote the traveller’s membership number with every booking. Don’t worry if you forget, they’ll have 3 months to claim the points.
New members will be given a Eurostar™ carte classique which will upgrade to a Eurostar™ carte blanche if they earn 1,500 points in a 12-month period.
Eurostar™ carte classique rewards
- Two fast track check-in passes just for joining
- A Business Premier lounge invitation after 6 return journeys in 12 months
- A free upgrade to Standard Premier after 8 return journeys in 12 months
Eurostar™ carte blanche benefits
- Fast track, 10 minute check-in
- Use of our Business Premier lounges
- A dedicated ticket office and booking line