Terms and conditions
- Travel agent concession fares must be booked at least seven days in advance.
- Concession fares for agents are only available to employees of companies who have a contract to sell Eurostar tickets. We’ll use your BAF number or IATA number to check whether you’re eligible.
- All agents must carry agency ID as spot checks will be carried out at stations. Please bring your employee photo ID, an IATA/IATAN travel agent ID card or a letter from your HR department confirming that you’re employed by the agency.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Agent fares aren’t available between 17:30 and 19:00 on Friday evenings.
- Agent fares aren’t valid on indirect Disneyland® Paris trains.
- Agent fares are available to the employee and up to three companions but you must all travel together on all legs of the journey . Unaccompanied travel isn’t permitted.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
Conditions of Carriage apply.
Return to agent rates >